login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Index du Forum » Communauté So'Graph » Tutoriaux/Aides graphiques » Problems with the reapeted use of graphs
Problems with the reapeted use of graphs
MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 08:50 (2017) Répondre en citant
JoeClark
Langue pendue
Langue pendue

Masculin

Hi,

I have built a graph (actually a series of graphs, but I have the same problem for all graphs, so for simplicity, I will only talk about one) to prepare a stack for time series with StaMPS. 

The processing of this graph has been successful, and the results have been correct, so I have got reasonable results. 

In my test, I needed to process the same stack, but with different master: so I used the graph credited before, changing only the master image. Also in this case, Snap processing is performed correctly.

I started working with StaMPS. In the StaMPS procedure is a routine that checks that the pixels relating to the interferogram are not distorted: in this step StaMPS identified as distorting more than 90% of the pixels of the interferogram images and the processing is blocked. I tried to check the files by Snap: the text files were correct and the interferograms seemed reasonable.

I thought it was a master image intensity problem, so I used the original graph with another master (no other changes): correct Snap processing, but StaMPS again encountered the same problem.

For More Details

Web Animation Promotion

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 08:50 (2017)
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Problems with the reapeted use of graphs
Index du Forum » Tutoriaux/Aides graphiques
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation