login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Index du Forum » So Graph' » SoGraph » need formula so graph does not just drop when no data
need formula so graph does not just drop when no data
MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 08:34 (2017) Répondre en citant
JoeClark
Langue pendue
Langue pendue

Masculin

Hi,

What I need is to display a graph of data as I add data to the cell range.  If there is no data in the subsequent cells then I do not want to see a graph of these empty cells at the bottom of the chart.   

What is happening is that my graph is growing until I get to an empty cell -- then the graph just drops tothe bottom of the chart and I have a line all the way to the right end of the chart along the x axis.  

I am guessing that since there is a formula in these empty cells that this is why the graph is displaying the line.   

If I use a cell range without formulas -- the graph just stops -- as desired when there are empty cells.  Is it possible to achieve this same effect with formulas in the empty cells?  how to do this?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/en-US/84201c99-c3da-4a80-90fb-6b67e41526d3/chart-source-data-from-sum-of-two-columns-need-formula-so-graph-does-not-just-drop-when-no-data?forum=exceldev

B2B Digital Advertising

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 08:34 (2017)
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
need formula so graph does not just drop when no data
Index du Forum » SoGraph
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation