login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Index du Forum » Communauté So'Graph » Tutoriaux/Aides graphiques » Windows XP & Windows Vista/7: Graphics resource usage
Windows XP & Windows Vista/7: Graphics resource usage
MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Déc - 08:21 (2017) Répondre en citant
JoeClark
Langue pendue
Langue pendue

Masculin

Hi,

How does Vista/7 address the above question? Specifically, will a Vista/7 machine take advantage of more/all available Graphics RAM. This is especially important as 32 bit Vista/7 still has the same 4G issues, but as I understand it a different level of ussage of resources.

How does WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) compare to the older APIs with regards to GPU use, Graphics RAM use and general performance? Especially with regards to DirectX and openGL Professional Graphics packages (i.e. non-game)?

What are the implications of running a WPF based application on Windows XP with the separate WPF install as compared to running that app on Vista/7? Do you gain all the benefits, at least within the WPF based application? Or are there tradeoffs when running WPF on XP? And what about the OS? Does it gain anything by the presence of WPF, or only WPF based apps do?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/6fb3cd77-f933-455d-8c29-0…

B2B Marketing Campaign Examples

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Déc - 08:21 (2017)
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Windows XP & Windows Vista/7: Graphics resource usage
Index du Forum » Tutoriaux/Aides graphiques
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation